Powered by Blogger.

Bacon Roll

>> May 6, 2010

I made these for some potluck parties some time ago and I made them again for CNY Reunion dinner tis year. 




12-15 strips streaky bacon

200g fish paste
½ tsp of Chinese white cooking wine
A dash of pepper

Toothpicks
Aluminium foil

  1. Line a baking tray with lightly greased/oiled aluminium foil.
  2. In a medium bowl, mix well fish paste with wine and a dash of pepper.
  3. On a plate, lay out a strip of bacon, spread fish paste mix generously on the bacon, roll it and hold the loose end with a toothpick.
  4. Repeat for all bacon strips.
  5. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes or till bacons brown.
  6. Remove and cool on plate lined with paper towels to absorb excess grease, if any.

Remove the toothpicks and serve with some small fancy wooden fork or skewers.

Bacon roll can be served cold, and perfect as finger food for parties. Enjoy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Rita May 7, 2010, 10:44:00 PM  

I love to make this bacon roll because my husband loved this.

Rita May 8, 2010, 1:28:00 AM  

These are just guiltily delicious! My son LOVES bacon but because they splatter so much when fryng, I don't like making them often.

Have a wonderful Mother's Day Rita!

Rita May 12, 2010, 8:35:00 PM  

Anncoo - I hope you made them often :-D
Rosebelle - Gotta clean the oven each time, but so yummy! Hope you have had a great day too! :-D

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP