Powered by Blogger.

Happy Mother's Day

>> May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends.


I dedicate this Tiramisu to all of you.and I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and loved ones. Moms these days, juggle a career and family successfully, have time with their friends, blogging to stay in touch with the friends far and wide...and still be beautiful inside and out. I salute all women & supermoms.



This is a very first for me, my first attempt at Tiramisu.


Mothers, put up your feet, hang up your apron, let your hair down......you deserve a day off *wink-wink* on this special day. Let your loved ones pamper you.

The sweetest words, "Mommy, I love you." come from my little one this morning...a gorgeous morning, woken up with a little tickle from Max. :-)

By the way, you don't have to be a mother to have a wonderful day with your family... :-)


Just a quote to share, 

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.  ~Washington Irving

"Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible."  ~Marion C. Garretty, quoted in A Little Spoonful of Chicken Soup for the Mother's Soul



Warm wishes. Just me.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

11 comments:

Mary Bergfeld May 11, 2010, 12:33:00 AM  

I am so glad I found your blog. Your food is not only gorgeous it sounds delicious. I'll be back as often as I can. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Rita May 12, 2010, 10:17:00 PM  

The latest in a series of missing posting... Mary, pls accept my sincerest apologies...yes I'm looking into it. So sorry!

I am so glad I found your blog. Your food is not only gorgeous it sounds delicious. I'll be back as often as I can. I hope you are having a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

Posted by Mary to Rita’s Basket at May 11, 2010 12:33:00 AM

Rita May 13, 2010, 6:11:00 PM  

Thanks very much for Mother's Day greetings. Your tiramisu looks fabulous! I would love to have a piece...mmmm. MaryMoh at http://www.keeplearningkeepsmiling.com

RoseBelle May 14, 2010, 2:07:00 AM  

Wow, your tiramisu looks great for a first timer. I heard it's a lot of work. I'd love to make it one day.

Rita May 14, 2010, 2:07:00 AM  

Wow, your tiramisu looks great for a first timer. I heard it's a lot of work but I'd love to try it one day. I love this cake.

Rita May 21, 2010, 3:33:00 PM  

Thank you Mary and Rosebelle for coming by.
It does sound complicated at first but once I started getting things together it wasn't. But it looks kinda messy. By the time I finished taking pics...it looks ready to spread...haha ;-D

Rita Oct 18, 2010, 8:45:00 PM  

This is just absolutely fantastic, I just adore the styling and the heart.. beautiful...

Vivian May 13, 2012, 9:56:00 PM  

Can you please give me the tiramisu recipe?Thanks Vivian

Rita May 14, 2012, 9:34:00 AM  

Hi Vivian,... I'll be posting shortly. Thks for coming by :-)

Vivian Jun 13, 2012, 4:25:00 AM  

Hi Rita it is possible for you to post me the tiramisu recipe this week?I would like to prepare it for fathers day.Many thanks Vivian

Rita Jun 13, 2012, 10:09:00 AM  

Hi Vivian

Here's the recipes for Quick Tiramisu which you may want to try,

http://ritasbasket.blogspot.com/2012/05/quick-tiramisu.html

and

http://ritasbasket.blogspot.com/2012/06/simple-sponge-cake.html

Happy baking and hope you have a wonderful celebration for Father's Day.

Rita

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP