Powered by Blogger.

A long absence...

>> May 20, 2011

I took a leave of absence for a few months if you have noticed. 


I have just recently got back to blogging. I have stayed away from blogging, taking a break to put things into a better perspective. Actually, I found blogging a hazard…as one blogger described it. I couldn’t agree more with her.

Please don’t get me wrong… I love blogging and the net-friends around the world are just wonderful! They are supportive, encouraging, some inspirational…some are kind as to share tips.


I realized that I wasn’t spending enough quality time with my family. While my little guy is growing up, I also needed to understand him and his developments…sigh!...and it won’t be long before he becomes a teenager. I think I have also neglected my widow Mom… L

Perhaps some of you may share the same thots, nevertheless, I’d like to thank my friends as well as net-friends from the blogging circles and my readers for being here with me.

I’m still learning about time management, kitchen messing, food…as well as parenting and a zillion other things. I’ll post as and when I can… my apologies if I’ve not been able to visit your blogs as often I wish. There’s so many stuff from your blogs that I wanna try and many more in my recipe books that has my hands itching to try…if only time permits…

Here’s something for you for being so wonderful,


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP