Powered by Blogger.

Rita’s Basket – a new look!

>> May 19, 2011


Rita’s Basket has a new look… yeah, having settled the little guy in bed, I got to work on my blog.

I’m no expert in the blog-techno-widget stuff but I think I got a decent and simple one up. After moving this and that and here and there, reinstalling and cleaning up and updating… I was quite lost. I mean, literally, some stuff are lost. My utmost and sincerest apologies, even the FOLLOWERS are missing now. So, I’ve reinstalled and hopefully somebody ‘comes’ in… to check-in @ Google Friends Connect.

I hope I do not encounter any more technical glitches…sigh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

ann low May 19, 2011, 11:28:00 PM  

Hi Rita, How are you? Love your new layout, clean and spacious. Please keep posting :)

Rita May 22, 2011, 12:24:00 PM  

Hi Ancoo...thanks! I'm fine! Nice to see u here! Will try :-)

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP