Powered by Blogger.

Sad sad news...

>> Feb 5, 2010

My uncle, who has been an Alzheimer patient for a number of years, passed away yesterday. It is so sad to hear the news from my cousin. 


He died of pneumonia and multiple complications. But I guess enough is enough for him. He had been bed-ridden in the last few years and his condition has slowly slowly deteriorated. He was 75. He had not been able to respond either in speech or gesture, neither could he indicate recognition when he saw anyone.


It was difficult for me to see him suffer so much in his old age. I sometimes try to imagine how it must be like...but failed miserably. Perhaps God has been cruel to be kind, he has taken him away from his family but his sufferings have ended. I know he is in good hands.


Sigh!...


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Rita Feb 5, 2010, 9:31:00 AM  

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Rita Feb 10, 2010, 8:02:00 AM  

Thank you for your kind words. :-)

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP