Powered by Blogger.

Bright Monday

>> Jan 25, 2010

What a beautiful Monday morning, bright beautiful sunshine after a light shower last night…the air so fresh and clean.

There are some trees and greens in an empty plot of land near our house ear-marked for future development, providing the much needed ‘green-lungs’. Sigh! But for how long? Hopefully, it won’t be developed yet. There are some mornings on weekends, we’ll go for brisk walks, some stretching and breathing in the fresh clean air makes us feel great.

I feel good today though it’s been a busy weekend… tending to my little jungle of 6x8 sq feet green patch, replacement class for the little guy so the kids get additional day off during Chinese New Year week, chauffeuring the little guy to a nearby library, taekwondo class and monthly grocery shopping.

Spending a couple of hours in my green patch has brought me closer to nature, that’s why I feel good!

I hope you had a great weekend too.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Rita Jan 27, 2010, 8:43:00 AM  

The two week long rain we've been having made my backyard look so green! The grass has grown so tall and a bunch of weeds as well. Still waiting for the rain to stop so I can clean up too. And yes, with Chinese New Year coming soon, I need to start decluttering my house.

Rita Feb 3, 2010, 1:24:00 PM  

:-) Lucky for us, we get some sunshine and rain...after the weeding, the garden looks so much better and fresh after the rain.
Old folks said decluttering and spring cleaning is needed to get rid of bad "qi' and invite new good 'qi' - Hahaha...that's why I'm into part 4 of my spring-cleaning :-(

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP