Powered by Blogger.

Happy New Year 2010

>> Jan 5, 2010

I’m sorry I’ve been away for more than a week and not being able to post…my hands were full, literallyJ.

Here’s wishing you a very Happy New Year, to all my friends out there, including those whom I’ve not had the opportunity to meet but have connected via the weblog and flickr J. Thank you for being my friends.

May this new year be special and brings new meaning to each and every one of you. May you have a good beginning, achieve your dreams, conquer new heights and find success this year. I pray the good Lord will keep you safe, healthy and happy always.

2009 has been a busy year and enriching for me. I’ve just celebrated 3 months of blogging (Congrats to me! Jheheheh…), made new friends around the globe and learnt much about blogging & photography.


I wanted to try something new in 2009 and I did – blogging and photography! I’m glad I did but strangely I’ve not given 2010 new resolutions much thought… It's high time I do something or find something to do...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP