Powered by Blogger.

Mom's Pork Chop

>> Apr 10, 2010

I’ve been taking a break from blogging. I realize blogging is hard work J…and sometimes I forgot to take the shots for postings…sigh!...then I gotta wait till I make them next. 

Here’s my little guy’s lunch! He polished off every morsel on the plate…and said, “Mom, can you make this for tomorrow’s lunch and remember to make more for Dad!”  So, I guess he likes it then.


It’s no fuss and simple, and kids love them ‘coz it’s not too chunky, meaty or chewy.

400g Pork Loin, sliced to 8mm thick
2-3 tbsp of soy sauce
½-¾ tsp of pepper
2 eggs
¼ tsp of salt

1.      With a mallet or the back of a chopper (every Asian kitchen has tis J), lightly loosen the sliced pork loin).
2.      In a medium bowl, mix soy sauce and pepper. Add in the sliced meat and marinate for 30-60 mins..
3.      Beat the eggs with salt.
4.      Dip the marinated sliced meat in the eggs and fry gently over medium low flame till golden brown on each side.
5.       Dish up and serve.

Best served with warm white rice and blanched vegetables.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Rita Apr 10, 2010, 9:51:00 PM  

Hi Rita, How are you? Your pork chop looks very delicious and I always like to cook one dish meal like yours.

3 hungry tummies Apr 14, 2010, 8:27:00 PM  

Good to see ur return! Tasty and juicy pork chops there! :)

Rita Apr 17, 2010, 10:29:00 PM  

Hi...I'm OK, still surviving here...hehehe...tackling a few issues here including the technical glitches...arrrggghhh...school homework, housework...endless list, I'm afraid :-(... but I'm glad of the support from my blog frenz. Thank you for being here for me :-D

Sometimes I think I'm a lazy cook, I like producing quick, fast, simple meals! Hahaha!

Rita May 12, 2010, 9:28:00 PM  

...perhaps my 16th (?) apologies ... for the missing posting...thank you for bearing with me... (shame-faced) !

Good to see ur return! Tasty and juicy pork chops there! :)

Posted by 3 hungry tummies to Rita’s Basket at Apr 14, 2010 8:27:00 PM

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP