Powered by Blogger.

Christmas is coming...

>> Nov 27, 2009

“Jingle bells, jingle bells…” - I’m starting on my preparation for Christmas.


I know there’s still 28 days to Christmas but I’ve started my Christmas shopping, it’s going to take time to get the perfect gift. I love shopping for gifts and wrapping gifts. Sometimes, it’s so difficult to get the perfect gift… we can only guess what he/she needs by the hints (sometimes not so subtle uh? J ). Well, more like suitable gift.

I’ve drawn out my Action Plan, hahaha… that’s what I do… I have weekly plan, monthly plan and yearly plan so I just prepare a Christmas celebration plan! Easy & organized, right? … J My Strategic Christmas Plan! My Boss will be so proud of me...

First, draw up the Gift List so we’ll know how many gifts we need to get. Then, there is the Christmas baking, what are we going to bake and cook and what are we going to order from the Shops. Entertaining guests – are you hosting a family dinner, Christmas party or having the celebration at a posh hotel restaurant? It is best to make early plans so you don’t get run off your feet, getting the stuff, ingredients, gifts, send invitations and then you’ll be too tired to enjoy the fun.

This year, we’ll be celebrating at my aunt’s place, so it’s going to be easy for me. I’m already shopping for some gifts and will bring something from my kitchen.

There’s the fruitcake that I need to start baking next week for ourselves and some friends. And, I tried out a nice Christmassy jelly late last night. I need to improve on the timing and I found the jelly layers separating as I unmolded it. :-(

Here it is…








I'll be baking some cookies to gift to some friends... I think December is the busiest month for most though it's the school final term break where teachers get to rest & Moms get to climb trees (just joking!) keeping kids busy, most working people will be clearing annual leave, taking kids for holidays and some will be catching up with incomplete 2009 New Year Resolution. Err.. me too!

Meantime...Happy Thanksgiving !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

4 comments:

Rita Nov 27, 2009, 10:46:00 PM  

Looks beautiful. Can I have the recipe?

Rita Nov 29, 2009, 10:46:00 AM  

Hi bearwithmeee, sure, it's the same recipe as in http://ritasbasket.blogspot.com/2009/11/layered-jelly.html and http://ritasbasket.blogspot.com/2009/10/soymilk-jelly.html. I just added different colours to give it a Christmas feel.
Have fun :-)

Rita Nov 29, 2009, 1:33:00 PM  

i lovee that!!! i like to try it!

Rita Dec 10, 2009, 8:33:00 AM  

If you like soymilk and screwpine (pandan) flavour, you will like this. Happy trying ! :-D

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP