Powered by Blogger.

Cheesecake Saturday...

>> Nov 29, 2009

It was raining again :-( after a couple of days hot-hot sun. Grey skies and feeling a little restless...I'm getting it from Max!

So, instead of staying home watching the rain drumming tit-tit-tat-tat rhythmically on the polycarbonate skylight and playing a game of chinese chess, we went for afternoon tea minus the tea...that is we had a afternoon with an espresso.


Espresso Cheesecake


Blueberry Cheesecake


Oreo Cheesecake

One of the best cheesecake in town, Secret Recipe,  Ooooo....absolutely yummy! Of the 3 flavours, I like Espresso Cheesecake the best, it's firm and rich with very strong aroma of espresso. The Blueberry is a bit too sweet for me and the Oreo is creamy and quite light & fluffy, almost mousse-like.

I managed to capture these delightful slices just before crumbs were all that is left ! What a cheessssssy afternoon...dinner was just a salad after a very satisfying & so filling tea-time.

:-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

Rita Nov 29, 2009, 1:22:00 PM  

<3 yummm!! that looks fantastic! i borrowed my aunties hong kong cake cookbook and i cant wait to try the cheesecake recipes!!

Rita Dec 3, 2009, 4:06:00 PM  

Hi Ann, remember to post your pics after you have tried them. :-D

Rita Dec 5, 2009, 11:25:00 PM  

Thank you Vincent for your kind comment & invite.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP