Powered by Blogger.

Grandma’s Birthday - Cappuccino Cake

>> Nov 2, 2009



This is the cake I made for my Mom’s birthday over the weekend. It’s a light and fluffy aromatic cappuccino sponge cake, frosted and topped with chocolate shavings.



Something is missing… I know, some big juicy strawberries would be great to complete the picture! I didn’t have time to get any. Mom love it, the kids love it, the family love it, despite the missing piece.

I had planned on getting some chocolate design.... but it's one of those..."when you rush-when you are short on time-when your kids needed your attention...." well, something like that. So this is the end result! Sigh!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

5 comments:

Rita Nov 4, 2009, 2:27:00 PM  

Don't be too hard on yourself. I would be happy too if I just have a piece of this.

Rita Nov 4, 2009, 8:20:00 PM  

Hi Pheebs...hahaha, thank you for the very kind comment. I'm gonna make it again and hopefully can improve on the decor. :-)

Rita Nov 17, 2009, 1:28:00 PM  

Thank you Guest. (Wished I know yr name). Being an amateur, I guess I'm really happy and proud with my achievement...sometimes I'm so greedy, wanting to try so many of those yummilicious stuff I see on other blogs & websites :-D

Rita Dec 26, 2009, 10:14:00 PM  

It looks so yummy, I like everything related to coffee/cappucino.....

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP