Powered by Blogger.

Countdown to ... Christmas!

>> Nov 5, 2009

I don’t believe it! I thot I just packed away the Christmas tree, like a couple of months ago? I was looking for some cute clip arts and suddenly stumbled on this counter – yup, “Countdown to Christmas” and I was counting off the months on my fingers..., but its’ less than 2 months to Christmas! And, to be precise its’ 49 days only to Christmas!


It’s the best time of the year for most people, the festive spirit, the decorations, the Christmas songs playing untiringly on the radio, the food, the parties, the presents, it’s as if magical dust has been sprinkled all over the planet.

The smiles on the children’s faces are the best, nothing can beat that as we watched their cute little eyes became round and lit up as they opened their presents.

Sigh!... wish I was still a kid!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP