Powered by Blogger.

Layered Jelly

>> Nov 2, 2009

Lately, I seem to be making lots of chilled dessert... and this is another of my weekend experiment.



I just added another one to the collection, 2-tone layered jelly. A book, all on jelly and pudding in a bookstore caught my eyes a couple of weeks ago. They looked so delightful & colourful and that gave me an idea to experiment a little over the weekend.

The recipe is the same as Soymilk Jelly. I just tweaked it a little, used small cute jelly molds instead of a big glass dish, to create small cute individual chilled dessert. I used fresh soymilk instead of coconut milk or evaporated milk or condensed milk which can do as well.


And, the last piece...


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Rita Nov 4, 2009, 8:05:00 AM  

so lovely, bealtiful....congratulations...

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP