Powered by Blogger.

Another Cheesecake

>> Dec 6, 2009

I made a Strawberry Cheesecake and took some nice shots but forgot to take pictures after it was unmolded!


It was so beautiful with strawberries and kiwis topped, kind of Christmassy…you know, red and green. Next time I’ll try to remember to get a few nice shots after unmolding too but before digging it. Oh, so sorry, isn’t it terribly unlady-like?

After the Cheesecake Saturday I wasn’t going to touch any, at least for another few weeks, but I just couldn’t resist making another for Max and hubby since I found these plump juicy strawberries in the local fresh market.



Here goes, I’ll let you guys, sorry, gals too, have a peek at the cheesecake…it’s without the jelly layer.






Have a great Saturday...Xmas shopping? :-)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP