Powered by Blogger.

Christmas recipe

>> Dec 25, 2009

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas, a lovely family reunion and a joy rediscovered with your loved ones.


A teaspoon of smile
A tablespoon of joy
A piece of love
A pinch of peace
A cup of cheers, and
A dash of laughter

Now, that's a recipe for a wonderful Christmas holidays. May the magic of Christmas brings to you and your family good health, joy, peace, love and laughters always.

Have a blessed Christmas!




Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP