>> Dec 5, 2009
3 stalks of choy sum or cai xin (Brassica parachinensis), cut small
Fish fillet (I used Grouper fillet, boneless about 150g) slice thin
Salt & pepper, to taste
1. Bring water to boil, add in the oil.
2. Add carrot, potato and small cauliflower florets, let boil about 5 minutes, they should be almost soft.
3. Add in choy sum, bring to boil for 1 minute.
4. Lastly add in fish pieces, let soup boil for 2 minutes.
5. Add in salt & pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot (Optional to garnish with chopped parsley or chopped spring onion)
It's quite tasty though simple and suitable for toddlers too.