Powered by Blogger.

Christmas-christmas

>> Dec 23, 2009



I’ve been busy these couple of weeks, preparing my little prince for his formal schooling next year. As part of the effort by the school to make the huge milestone in a child’s life, they have made it less daunting, with orientation program at the school this week, something like a trial run. I’ll tell you all about it in the next posting.


While browsing the net (I’m always browsing the net, my biggest library in my home)… I saw some interesting stuff you might like for this festive week. I’m not sure if you have checked up Land O’Lakes (Butter) site, they have some holiday recipes brochure, menu suggestion and free printing stuff.

From one of my favourite sites, the Allrecipe.com, has some great suggestion on recipes starting from Christmas eve including some yummy cookies recipes.

I love making cookies and I regret not being able to do so this year. I only managed to try out some Christmas desserts. Next year, I’m going to make a better plan! J. This year’s strategic plan not so workable… hahahah! May be I needed another pair of hands and more free time. But at least my Christmas tree was up 3 weeks ago J and I’ve got some presents under the tree.

There are some ideas that you can get from Martha Stewart’s home decorating ideas for the holiday season, holiday crafts and recipes of course.

Some good hostessing tips from Rachel Ray, Gift Guides and Holiday Desserts that got me drooling.

I didn’t have much time but I managed to briefly glanced at another of my favourite site, Nestle’s Very Best Baking and Chocolate-chocolate Hershey’s.

Next year, I’m going to make some nice Chocolate Chip Cookies and perhaps some spiced cookies too.

It’s the 23rd.............then 24th...........but-but-but there’s still no sign of my present under the tree.



Hurry Santa...hurry!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Rita Dec 23, 2009, 4:26:00 PM  

Have a wonderful Christmas and a beautiful 2010 !

Rita Dec 27, 2009, 5:36:00 PM  

Thank you Pearlyn... You too have a great Christmas and wonderful new year. Thanks for stopping by. :-D

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP