Powered by Blogger.

09.09.09

>> Sep 9, 2009

Happy 9th September 2009 (09.09.09). 


Some people may believe today's an auspicious day for all auspicious events. The nines carries the meaning of ever-lasting.


Today is just like any other beautiful day with an 'easy-to-remember' & meaningful date for doing special things like getting engaged & getting married, moving into a new house, buying a new car, official opening of new office premises, etc ... it's definitely a special date. 


I'll probably do the same if I have anything auspicious to get done. As people aged, so do memories... 30-40 years down the road, I just might say, "09.09.09 was the most important chapter in my life...I'll always remember the beautiful memories of that day"

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP