Powered by Blogger.

Travelling with a small child

>> Sep 16, 2009

I have learnt that children need distraction from boredom especially when traveling in confined space, either in the car on long-trips outstations or in a flight. This is what I usually prepare for Max, who gets pretty restless sometimes.
1.      Sketch-pad
2.      Pencils or color pencils or crayons
3.      Brain Teaser (puzzle book)
4.      Rubik cube
5.      Story-books
Many people ask me why I carry a tote bag. I need to bring along some of these stuff in there… 
Just find some used 1-sided paper which may be lying around the house, no need to get fancy sketch-pad, cut smaller to A5-size 148cm x 210cm (half of standard A4 size) which will fit into your bag comfortably. Clip them together with a binder clip with a small cardboard supporting at the back.
This will keep them occupied once the novelty of the new environment wears off or the view outside the window no longer can hold their attention.



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP