Powered by Blogger.

Beautiful hibiscus in my garden

>> Sep 14, 2009

Another new species of hibiscus just bloomed this morning. It's fiery red with shorter pistil, not the dangly red hibiscus rosa-sinensis. 

What a beautiful morning to be greeted by such beautiful flowers and cheerful colours...especially on a Monday, the beginning of another hectic and busy week before school close for the Hari Raya this weekend.






I've collected 4 different colors & types of hibiscus so far and will be adding more soon. I'll be out looking for some great looking yellow (egg-yolk yellow) this weekend or if I'm lucky, just might find some white ones as well.

Not many nurseries carry a wide variety of hibiscus...will try my luck in Sg Buloh.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP