Powered by Blogger.

Max likes Art

>> Sep 13, 2009

OMG! Is Max a budding artist?

He brought this back from school and I saw at the corner a 4-stars marking from his Art teacher. Wowee, yes, proud Mommy! I can’t say how happy I am, to see his masterpiece.


Sending him for his weekly class 6 months ago, was to fill his time with extra-curricular activities but he always enjoyed Art class. Children are very interested in colors.

He is very fascinated with machines, cars, weapons, castle-knight, super-heroes… like most boys, he’ll make a tank, machine gun, sports cars, fighter jet F-16 or trebuchet from Lego.

Max will commence formal education next year, but with the daily homework burden of primary school syllabus, I’m worried he may not have time for other extra-curricular activities. Nevertheless, I think I need to nurture his interest and find some time to continue with his Art class.

Drawing, sketching and coloring is proven to develop children’s observation capability, increase their concentration as well as their creativity. I noticed that he can sit still for slightly longer periods since commencing Art class.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

3 comments:

A Full-Timed Housefly May 6, 2010, 5:16:00 PM  

Max is definitely a budding artist. Is he a Virgo or born in the year of Goat ? My Jermaine 19 yrs old this year loves drawing and sketching since he was like 11 mths old , he'll just grab a pen or pencil and start to draw on anything newspaper , magazine , story book and later on on his school text book and even dictionary....hahaha

Rita May 12, 2010, 8:45:00 PM  

A Full-Timed Housefly has left a new comment on your post "Max likes Art":

Yet another comment did not appear in my comment box. This comes from a very dear Blogger friend in Singapore.

Max is definitely a budding artist. Is he a Virgo or born in the year of Goat ? My Jermaine 19 yrs old this year loves drawing and sketching since he was like 11 mths old , he'll just grab a pen or pencil and start to draw on anything newspaper , magazine , story book and later on on his school text book and even dictionary....hahaha

Posted by A Full-Timed Housefly to Rita’s Basket at May 6, 2010 5:16:00 PM

Rita May 12, 2010, 8:46:00 PM  

Yet another comment did not appear in my Comment box ...from a very dear Blogger friend in Singapore, my sincerest apologies.

Max is definitely a budding artist. Is he a Virgo or born in the year of Goat ? My Jermaine 19 yrs old this year loves drawing and sketching since he was like 11 mths old , he'll just grab a pen or pencil and start to draw on anything newspaper , magazine , story book and later on on his school text book and even dictionary....hahaha

Posted by A Full-Timed Housefly to Rita’s Basket at May 6, 2010 5:16:00 PM

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP