>> Sep 16, 2009
1. Mix in salt in the minced pork, set aside.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick wok. Stir-fry garlic for 1 minute.
3. Add in minced pork, break up with spatula if lumped and stir-fry till cooked.
4. Add in sesame oil and stir for another 2 minutes.
5. Add in tofu-pok pieces, stir.
6. Add in seasonings of soy sauce & oyster sauce. Your kitchen will be filled with aroma from the sauces & will reach the living room…ha-ha-ha.
7. Add in water, bring to boil.
8. Lower the flame to small, cover and let it simmer for 40-50 minutes, till the tofu-pok soften and becomes spongy.
9. Check and make sure the gravy doesn’t dry up.
10. Dish up and serve warm with rice.