Powered by Blogger.

Blueberry Muffins

>> Oct 13, 2009

Nice, soft and fluffy blueberry muffins, perfect for breakfast as well as afternoon snack.



Just perhaps a little too sweet, I think. No, I didn’t make this from scratch. This comes in a packet I bought from a bakery supply shop, an instant premix. Just add water, eggs and vegetable oil, give it a stir and spoon into muffin pans lined with paper liners.


One packet of  500g can make 24 pcs small-size muffins.


I made it on Sunday night and it was all gone by Monday afternoon. J Sounds like 3 hungry pigs?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP