Powered by Blogger.

Mocha Cream Cake

>> Oct 19, 2009

It's Monday... I seem to see everything 'blue'... he-he-he...I needed my second cup of coffee fix this afternoon to get me thru' to the rest of day or rather the afternoon.

Things look a bit perky juz now as I had coffee with a thin...well, not so thin slice of Mocha Cream Cake. Somebody was so kind to share with me a triangle piece of cake ...



and I was just wondering about the calories loads...... ..eeeeekkk, now, this is in addition to the mutton rendang, chicken curry, biryani rice, dhall, coconut candies and other sweets I had over the Diwali weekend.

Source : Cake calories

Cake calories / how many calories in cake?

100 grams of typical chocolate cake contains 428 calories / 428 kcal

Other nutritional information for cake:

Protein:
5.9g
Fat:
15.6g
Carbohydrate:
73g
Sugar:
38.3g
Calcium:
150mg
Iron:
4.5mg
Potassium:
330mg
Sodium:
825mg
Zinc:
0.8mg
Selenium:
12.4 microgram
Vitamin C:
0mg

Hmmm...
















Are these all going to my hips and thighs? :-( Gym...here I come starting from this evening...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP