Powered by Blogger.

What shall I make for Deepavali?

>> Oct 13, 2009

Deepavali is just around the corner, just a couple of doors away...sorry, I mean just a couple of days away.

I’ve been invited to a lunch and a dinner this Saturday… how nice :-P. It’s nice if I can bring a buah tangan,(a gift) maybe something from my kitchen, yup, a personal touch. How’s that, but I’ve yet to decide what to make...

To all Hindu readers… wishing you a very Happy Deepavali.

PS: Max's artwork.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP