Powered by Blogger.

RM150 Retail Therapy

>> Oct 29, 2009

I was in the mood for a little retail therapy today and when I heard Metrojaya was having a shopping carnival in The Summit, I thought, “Why not?”



Malaysians love a good bargain…don’t they? Ha-ha-ha, me too inclusive, of course. Lol!

I sneaked off for a very short while to check it up. I like Cape Cod, East India Co, Somerset Bay and some household stuff from Living Quarters. I just managed to get a pair of Somerset Bay linen pants @70% off the original price of RM109.90, a pair of Applemint shorts @70% off (original price RM59.90), two cotton tank-top @RM10 nett, some tableware @70% off and a cake server.

And, I grabbed all these stuff within 30 minutes. I didn’t have time to go thru’ the lingerie dept, the shoes, handbags and cosmetic depts. Not much toys, only some babies’ stuff and some stationeries

Last year, I was really into the Warehouse Sales thingy… I went to toys sales, cosmetics, electrical appliances, lingerie, books, sports-wears, AV and even J-Card days. I kinda like it as I could get good quality and branded stuff at a fraction of the normal retail price. Just that it may not be the latest in trend or fashion and the crowd is crazy, the jostling, the elbowing and the queuing!

(Smile)…it hasn’t been too bad a day, a little rain and some expected ‘after-rain traffic jam’. Ah, I sometimes think retail therapy can do lots to one’s soul and mood. J

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

2 comments:

Rita Oct 29, 2009, 3:08:00 PM  

Bargain sales is the worst time to go shopping even though we can save big $$. Shoppers are really aggressive and rude. They throw things everywhere and it's just crazy! Ok, the Warehouse sale, were you referring to the ones that sell brand name jeans? I went to one Warehouse sale and found some really great jeans. There were so many people, it was insane!

Rita Nov 2, 2009, 10:53:00 PM  

Hi Rose Belle
I totally agree with you. I prefer to shop at my own leisure at off-peak hours, even during bargain sales where the crowds are not so crazy!
I only managed to go to 2 this year, pretty happy with what I've bought.
:-) Cheers.

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to share your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About This Blog

A place to share my thots, my experiences, my dreams, my musings, my tips...
Friends and mother are welcome to drop a line or two, don't forget to include your email or contacts, thanks.

Picture

Picture

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Tool

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP